Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The game that I enjoyed the most was called 0) Wizard Poetry. In this game I studied the following skills . allieration In order to win this game I had to define if it was allieration or Rhyme . The thing I enjoyed most about this game was . My partner was jhoanna. (State whether you or your partner won). she Won before me To play this game go to this link 0) Wizard Poetry.

2nd paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the 2nd most was called piarte game . In this game I studied the following skills rhyming . In order to win this game I had to define what word rymes with the one they game me. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was how it rymes. My partner was jhoanna. (State whether you or your partner won). i won before her To play this game go to this link
4) Pirate Spelling


The game that I least enjoyed was called the quiz In this game I studied the following skills methophor In order to win this game I had to define if they Sentence in clued methopor or not. The thing I least enjoyed about this game was it was to easy My partner was jhoanna (State whether you or your partner won) my partner was done before me. To play this game go to this link Simile or Metaphor?

No comments: